How To Make Pizza At Home?
Making pizza can be an event enjoyed by one person or an event shared by several people. I have created a “pizza for two people”, as well as a real pizza demonstration for more than 100 pizza fans! Making a pizza in Blackburn is fun! The magic will happen with those who participate in the pizza adventure.
To make pizza, you will need a mixing bowl, a measuring cup, a measuring spoon, a roller (optional), a pizza pan or a cookie sheet and a cooking thermometer.
If you want to cook an amazing pizza, you can invest in a pizza shell and stone for cooking. Pallet shells are used to transport pizza from the counter to the oven and vice versa. Investing in cooking stones will help you find the perfect pizza. Pizza Stone allows you to cook pizza quickly and perfectly
Easy kneading pizza dough recipe ingredients (2-4 pizza making)
Use this recipe to make pizza the same day.
- 1 package of yeast (1-2 teaspoons or less)
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (optional if using cold fermentation from below)
- 4 cups of flour (for all use or breaded). We recommend Caputo flour or King’s Arthur. All-purpose flour works. Baking flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups of warm water
- Pour the yeast into a cup Add 1/2 cup of sugar and water. The water temperature should be 37 ° C to 43 ° C (100 ° to 110 ° F). Mix well Wait about 5 minutes until the yeast and sugar are activated.
- Place olive oil, flour, salt, 1 cup of warm water and the yeast mixture in a large mixing bowl. Mix this with a fork to absorb all the liquid in the flour.
- Place a small amount of flour on the surface of the mixture. Dirty your hands and sprinkle with flour. Empty the contents of the bowl into the flour.
- Mix and turn on the mixing surface. The dough should be slightly sticky and not dry. If it dries, add a tablespoon or 2 of water. You may need to adjust to your altitude.
- Knead the dough vigorously for 6-8 minutes or until the texture is smooth and uniform. If the dough is a little sticky, add a little more flour.
- Put the dough in a bowl. Sprinkle the dough with olive oil. Cover with a cloth or plastic wrap. Rest the dough for an hour to an hour and a half. Drill a hole and wait another hour.
A better alternative to the previous recipe is to make pizza dough the day before and use cold fermentation.
Cold fermentation allows you to dough a day before and straightens it in the refrigerator overnight. All components are combined and mixed as before. It is not necessary to use warm water.
If you use this method, you can also skip the sugar. Put the dough in a plastic bag and sprinkle with olive oil.
If you are using a pizza stone, store it in the oven before lighting it. When you are ready to make pizza, preheat the oven to more than 500 F for at least 1 hour. The longer you use the pizza stone. Before cooking pizza, the oven must be very hot and hot. Divide the dough into 2 or 4 equal parts and roll each piece into a ball.
Use your finger or roller to flatten.
Cover your pizza with your favourite pizza ingredients. Use fresh ingredients. Fresh vegetables are the best. Add crushed tomatoes or sauce to the dough. Use your favourite cheese, vegetables and meat. Click here for more info on pizza in Box Hill.
Use your imagination
After making some pizzas, don’t be afraid to experiment. It’s more when you make less pizza. Do not put too much pizza. Let the taste of the dough shine. Use moderation when covering pizza. It is less!
Cook the pizza in the oven at more than 500 F for 8-10 minutes until the bottom is golden brown. The more you cook the pizza, the hotter it is. Preheat the oven for more than 1 hour.
Making your pizza will change your life. Your friend praises you. Your children love you. And if you are single, it will improve your love life!